Icom ID-E880 Mobile Dual band VHF/UHF D-Star Transceiver Icom New
Supplied With 2 Years Manufacturers Warranty
The Icom ID-E880 is designed to be easy to use and contain a new ‘DV mode’ feature which allows the operator to access D-Star repeaters in just two steps.
The Icom ID-E880 mobile is the successor to the ID-800H mobile transceiver and retains many of the features of its predecessor including switchable dualband capability, detachable controller and 50W power output. The usability of the ID-E880 has been improved with a larger LCD display and a high speed scan capability of up to 50 channels a second.
The Icom ID-E880 is ideal for a range of users including foundation licencees, anyone new to D-Star and Ham organisations such as Raynet that are looking for a simple GPS position reporting system.
D-STAR DV mode available (Digital Voice + data) The ID-E880 is compatible with the JARL D-STAR* format and provide DV mode operation with an AMBE® codec. 950bps (approx.) slow data can be sent simultaneously with the digital voice transmission. * Digital Smart Technology for Amateur Radio D-STAR repeater list The ID-E880 can store up to 300 channels/callsigns in the repeater list. Each channel memorizes a repeater frequency, duplex direction, offset frequency, callsign, gateway callsign and RPT1 (Repeater 1) use setting. The RPT1 use setting is a convenient function to flag an often used uplink D-STAR repeater to access.
- Total of 1052 memory channels with 8-character channel name
- 16 channels DTMF memory (24-digit)
- LCD and keypad backlighting
- Monitor function to listen to a weak signal
- Built-in CTCSS/DTCS tone encoder and decoder (FM mode only)
- Tone scan and pocket beep function
- 26 memory banks with selected bank and bank link scanning
- Key lock function
- 1750Hz tone function
- 50W output power both VHF/UHF band
- Built-in noise filter (AM/FM mode)
- Data and 9600/1200bps packet jacks on the rear panel
- ±2.5ppm frequency stability
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity