Anytone AT-D878UV Plus | DMR Handheld Radio | LAMCO Barnsley
Anytone AT-D878UV PLUS BLUETOOTH Digital DMR Dual-band Handheld Commercial Radio with Roaming and GPS VHF/UHF Dual-band Digital/Analog Part 90 DMR commercial transceiver with 1.77 inch colour TFT display and GPS.
New AT-D878 model includes DMR Roaming, faster processor and larger memory for future enhancements. Ideal for Fire, Search & Rescue, EMS, Police, Sheriff, Forestry and Security operations. Frequency coverage 140-174 / 400-480 MHz.
Includes USB Programming cable.
- Roaming : Built-in DMR Repeater Roaming feature
- APRS / GPS Capable : DMR-APRS and Analog APRS Capable (GPS)
- VHF/UHF Dual Band : Monitor two bands at the same time (V+V, U+U & V+U)
- Digital DMR and Analog: Features both DMR digital and analog modes on any channel.
- High Power Output : 6.0W, 4.0W, 2.5W, 1.0W selectable TX power output
- 2 & 5 Tone Paging Includes built-in : 2 Tone and 5 Tone Paging feature
- Programming Cable : Includes USB Programming Cable, free software available for download.
- Color TFT Display :1.77 inch color TFT screen for Day or Night operation. User changeable display and font colors.
- Roaming : New Built-in Roaming Feature
- APRS (GPS): DMR-APRS and Analog APRS Capable (GPS)
- Processor :Faster Processor over the D868UV
- Additional Memory: Larger Memory for Future Enhancements TFT Display Background Display and Font Colors are User changeable
- Digital Monitor :Monitor One or Two Timeslots
- Zone Select :Selectable Zones from Keypad
- Auto RX Mode Receiver : Auto Selects to incoming Digital or Analog Signal
- GPS : Built-in GPS feature
- Memory Channels: 4,000 channels
- DMR Talk Groups : 10,000
- Digital Contacts: 150,000 (complete worldwide database from DMR-MARC)
- Power Levels : 4 programmable power levels: 6/4/2.5/1 Watt Transmit Power Levels.
- Zones : 250 zones, up to 250 channels per zone.
- Display: 1.77 inch color TFT Screen with selectable dual channel or single channel display.
- Battery: Operate 35+ hours between charges with the supplied 3100 mAh lithium ion battery in the power saver mode.
- Bandwidth : 12.5 / 25.0 kHz Analog, and 12.5 kHz DMR
- Import/Export :Enhanced CPS allows direct input and export of channels, digital IDs and talkgroups.
- DMR Compatibility: Supports both Tier I and Tier II operation, making it compatible with DMR repeaters that utilize two-slot TDMA technology.
- Amateur Radio: Also operational on amateur radio DMR networks and analog frequencies. Software importable worldwide amateur contact database.
- Programmable : FCC 47CFR90.203 requires the keypad locked in the shipping configuration. Software keypad unlocking and re-programming are available with the included USB Programming Cable.
- Speaker Connection :2-pin style Kenwood/Wouxun type earphone and speaker mic connection for a variety of accessories.
- Quiet Tones :CTCSS/DCS tone squelch with split tone and custom tone capability.
- Frequency Range : 140-174 / 400-480 MHz RX/TX