The Icom SP-20 is a desk top-filter.
4x audio filters, headphone jack, this speaker can have two possible 2x transceivers connected.
The Icom SP-20 speaker is designed for use with a wide variety of communication equipment. The SP-20 is equipped with four separate audio network filters for maximum control of the audio characteristics of received signals. The SP-20 rear panel features two audio input jacks (3.5 mm mini jack). Input A or B may be selected from a switch on the front of the speaker. There is also a Speaker On/Off switch and a 1/4 inch headphone jack on the front panel. Icom includes two 3.5 mm mono mini to 3.5 mm mono mini audio cables. Click here to front controls.
- Speaker Size: 5 inches (12 cm)
- Rated Input Power: 3 watts
- Maximum Rated Power: 5 watts
- Rear Panel Input Jacks: Two 3.5mm mini jacks
- Rear Panel Output Jack: 3.5 mm mini jack Front Panel Jack: 1/4 inch mono headphone jack.
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 100 to 9000 Hz
- Filter Cut-off Frequencies:
- * HPF1 300 Hz
- * HPF2 600 Hz
- * LPF1 2400 Hz
- * LPF2 800 Hz
- Filter Response: -6dB/octave
- Enclosure Size: 7.875 x 5.875 x 13.375 inches (200x150x344 mm)
- Weight 6.6 Lbs. (3 kg)