The SP-23 external speaker has been designed for use with Icom base station transceivers and receivers, but in particular the IC-7400 and the IC-756PROII/III.
The SP-23 is the successor to the SP-21 and has been upgraded to include built in high and low pass filters to obtain the maximum audio characteristics of received signals.
- Four separate audio network filters equipped for maximum control of audio characteristics of received signals
- High Pass Filter 1 : Cuts off audio output frequencies of 300Hz or less.
- High Pass Filter 2 : Cuts off audio output frequencies of 600Hz or less.
- Low Pass Filter 1 : Cuts off audio output frequencies of 2.4kHz or more.
- Low Pass Filter 2 : Cuts off audio output frequencies of 800Hz or more.
- Two audio input jacks allows connection of two transceivers/receivers
- Similar height and depth dimensions of the IC-756PRO2.
- Headphone jack equipped
- Supplied Accessories Speaker cable and filter cut off frequency seal