LDG AT-200 Pro 2
Time was, 100 watts was a lot of power. Today, more and more transceivers feature 200 watts output.
Even though many of these modern radios feature a built-in tuner, it’s range and features are usually quite limited; if you need a tuner, you probably need a better one than they built into the radio.
The LDG AT-200PRO Autotuner is designed for this new generation of rig.
This unit has 2 antenna sockets making ideal for use with radios like FT-897/857/IC-7000/IC-706 as it solves the HF/6m antenna problem. When used with a 6/2 & 70cm antenna and the MX-62 you will still have an HF socket free.
- 5 to 200 watts SSB and CW. (100 watts on 6M)
- Easy to read LED bargraph display for RF power, SWR and status 16,000 3D memories for instantaneous band changing
- Two position antena switch with memories for four antennas on each position
- Tuning time: 0.5 to 6 seconds full tune, < 0.1 second memory tune
- Built in frequency counter for memory operation
- Frequency coverage: 1.8 to 54.0 MHz.
- Tunes 6 to 1000 ohm loads (16 to 150 ohms on 6M), 6 to 4000 ohms with optional 4:1 Balun (LDG RBA 4-1)
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or and Coax Fed Antenna
- Optional external Balun allows tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas
- Optional interfaces for Icom, Alinco, Kenwood and Yaesu available
- Power requirements: 11 to 16 volts DC at 750 mA max during tuning
- Enclosure: 8.5 x 6.0 x 2.0 inches
Random Wire Tuner, Antenna Tuner, Automatic Antenna Tuner, Aerial Tuner, HF Tuner, Long Wire Tuner, ATU, Fully Automatic ATU, Remote ATU, Remote Control