LDG Z-100plus Automatic Antenna Tuner
LDG’s popular Z-100 economy tuner is now the LDG Z-100Plus.
Still small and simple to use, the Z-100Plus sports 2000 memories that store both frequency and tuning parameters.
It will run on any voltage source from 7 to 18 volts; six AA batteries will run it for a year of normal use. Current draw while tuning is less than 100ma.
The Z-100Plus now includes an internal frequency counter so the operating frequency is stored with tuning parameters to make memory tunes a blazingly fast 0.1 seconds; full tunes take an average of only 6 seconds.
- RF Power: 0.1 to 125 watts SSB, CW and digital modes.
- Latching relays for ultra low power consumption
- 2000 memories sorted by frequency.
- 1.8 to 54 MHz coverage (continuous coverage for MARS)
- Tunes 6 to 800 ohms. (16 to 150 on 6M)
- SO-239 in and out connections for dipoles, verticals, beams, G5RV, OCF, Cobra, ect.
- 7 to 18 Volts DC, 100 mA. 3 foot DC power cable included.
- Dimensions: 5.5”L, 5.5”W, 1.5”H. Weight: 16 ounces
Random Wire Tuner, Antenna Tuner, Automatic Antenna Tuner, Aerial Tuner, HF Tuner, Long Wire Tuner, ATU, Fully Automatic ATU, Remote ATU, Remote Control