Palstar AT-500 USED Twelve Months Warranty
Covering 160 to 6 Meters, the AT-500 features a differential tuning capacitor with 2 stators and 1 rotor, a precision ceramic body roller inductor, and a 4:1 ferrite current balun for balanced line feeds.
The AT-500 utilizes only 2 controls to operate for tuning, providing maximum ease of use in a manual tuner. A small-sized roller inductor operates all the way up to 6 Meters, while a relay-switched add-on inductor allows 160 Meter operation. The AT-500 also features Pastar’s active Peak and Peak Hold dual cross-needle metering. Add 11ga. (.090″ thick) chem-film treated aluminum metalwork and durable powder coated finish on the front panel and top cover, and you have a tuner that will grace your shack for years to come.
If you want to buy a high-quality, American Made product, The Palstar AT-500 is an ideal entry-lever antenna tuner. When you buy a Palstar tuner you’re not just buying a piece of quality equipment – you’re buying a product from a made in the USA manufacturer carrying on the American Ham tradition.
– Power rating: 600 Watts PEP SSB; 500 Watts CW
– Output to both balanced and unbalanced lines
– Impedance matching range 20 ohms to 1500 Ohms
– Easy and quick tuning with only two controls
– 6 position mode switch for multiple antennas
– Active Crossneedle Peak/Peak Hold metering with backlighting
– – Meter power range 0-300 Watts / 0-1000 Watts
– Differential capacitor tuning with 2 stators and 1 rotor (360pf – 14pf – 360pf @ 2.5kv)
– Palstar designed and built 15uH ceramic body roller inductor
– 4:1 current balun
– Powdercoated front panel and top cover
– .090″ thick metalwork, gold chem-film treated
– 12VDC Wall transformer supplied (U.S. & Canada only)Dimensions: 10″ wide x 5 1/2″ high x 11 1/3″deep
– Shipping Weight: 8 lbs