Superstar 3900 | 10m / 11m SSB/FM CB Transceiver
ALL-NEW 2023 MODEL
- CB Transceiver
- Handheld microphone with up/down
- Mounting bracket
- Microphone support
- Anti-slip pads
- Power cord
- Screws for the mounting bracket
- Washers for the mounting bracket
- Clamping screws
- Spare fuse (10 A, 250 V)
- Self-tapping screws
- Flat washers
Superstar 3900 | 10m / 11m SSB/FM CB Transceiver | LAMCO Barnsley
A brand new take on classic radio, the classic looks of the 80’s version with a completely new updated internal circuit board. Offering the best of both.
This new model is a legal multistandard CB, operating on all the legal European bands. Simply select the country you want to use it in, and the radio will set itself to the legal frequencies & modes for that county.
In the UK it will work on the original UK 27/81 channels (on FM only) and on the EU bands in all modes (AM, FM, USB, LSB) with legal power outputs of 4W on AM/FM and 12W on SSB.
In addition to the “normal” controls on the radio, there are also other features selected through a menu system – such as Noise Reduction Circuit (5 levels), VOX (9 levels), SWR protection, Voltage protection and mic selection (electret or dynamic).
The radio can also be expanded to cover all the bands that the original SS3900 covered – 6 bands from Super-Super-Low to Super-High (25.615-28.305MHz, with a higher output power of 12W AM/FM and 25W SSB).
This radio is designed to work “out of the box” with all features selectable in the menus, and although initially there was software available for the first batch, these later models do not support the software.
- CB-27 mobile radio
- Channels: 40 Multi-standard
- Modes: AM/LSB/USB/FM
- Frequencies: 26.565 to 27.99125 Mhz
- Tx power: 4W (AM/FM) 12W (SSB)
- Handheld microphone with channel change buttons (UP/Down)
- Backlit display with channel indicator and equipment functions menu
- Standing wave meter (SWR) and power
- SWR, PWR, RX RSSI meter
- PC programmable (optional PC lead not included)
- SQ, ASQ function
- RF gain adjustment
- Microphone gain adjustment
- Programmable Roger beep (requires PC lead)
- NB/ANL function
- Command notification by beep
- TOT function
- HI-CUT function
- Busy channel lockout
- Adjusting the screen illumination
- SWR protection
- Supply voltage protection
- VOX function
- Reception noise reduction (NRC – levels)
- Transmission noise reduction
- AM/FM/SSB modulator
- Frequency Control: PLL Synthesizer
- Frequency stability: +/- 5 ppm
- Channel spacing 10 KHz
- Operating temperature: -20º to +55 ºC
- Antenna impedance: 50 Ohms
- Antenna connector: UHF, SO 239
- Supply: 13.8 V DC
- Consumption: 5 A
- Dimensions: 287 (length) x 200 (width) x 61 mm (height)
- Weight: 1,500 g
Alt Text LAMCO New/Second Hand Twelve Months Warranty.
Amateur Radio Shops HAM Radio Dealer Supplier Retailer.
Barnsley, South Yorkshire, UK.
Amateur Radio Sales. HAM Radio Sales.
We are Premier Dealers For Icom, Kenwood & Yaesu.
hamradio-shop is my favourite HAM store! HAM Radio Shop, HAM Radio Shops, Amateur Radio Dealers, Amateur Radio Dealers UK.
Amateur radio Dealers, HAM radio dealers UK.