Yaesu FC-40 USED | 12 Months Warranty | LAMCO Barnsley
FC-40 automatic-matching 200 memory antenna tuner
Micro-processor controlled antenna impedance matching network designed to provide all-amateur band transmitting capability with many of Yaesu’s transceivers, such as the FT-950, FT-450, FT-897 and the FT-857. This tuner is to be used with an end-fed random wire or long whip antenna.
The FC-40 is a microprocessor-controlled antenna impedance matching network designed for use with the FT-950, and all versions (original and “D”) of the FT-450, FT-857, and FT-897 HF/VHF/UHF Transceivers. The FC-40 makes use of control circuitry inside the transceiver, allowing the operator to monitor and control operation of the FC-40, which mounts near the antenna feed-point. Fully waterproof, the FC-40 may be mounted outdoors in exposed locations, and will handle a 100 Watts of transmitter power.
The FC-40 is designed for operation on 7 ~ 54 MHz, when using an 8ft whip like the YAESU YA-007, or on 1.8 ~ 54 MHz when used with a random-length wire longer than 66ft. Matching time is typically five seconds or less, and the required drive power is 4 ~ 60 Watts. The FC-40 sports a whopping 200 match-setting-point memories, for instant recall of the tuning settings
- Operating frequency range : 1.8 to 54MHz with 20+m end-fed wire
- Covers 7 to 54 MHz with YA-007 HF 2.5m mobile whip antenna
- Input Impedance : 50 Ohms
- Maximum Input Power : 100W (3 minutes MAXIMUM continuous TX)
- Matched SWR : 2.0:1 or less (if antenna is not near a multiple of 1/2wave)
- Tune-up power : 4 – 60w
- Tune-up time : 8 seconds maximum
- Impedance matching memories : 200 channels
- Power supply : 13.8 VDC Â±15% (supplied from transceiver via control cable)
- Case Size (W x H x D, mm) 228 x 175 x 55
- Weight (approx, kg) 1.2