Yaesu FT 891 HF/50Mhz LAMCO Barnsley
Three Years Warranty
Yaesu FT 891
Yaesu FT 891
Yaesu FT 891 offers up to 100 watts of HF/6m output power with efficient dual internal fans, supplied by lamco coupled with Yaesu’s legendary receiver design,triple conversation with a 1st IF frequency of 69.450MHz for really outstanding performance supplied by lamco.
- 3KHz roofing filter equipped as standard
- Detachable front panel for convenient mounting and operation
- Large dot matrix LCD display with quick spectrum scope
- Specifically designed external antenna tuner FC-50 (optional)
- Ease of operation
- Large diameter main tuning dial with torque adjustment
- Pop-up menu for quick and easy operation
- Multi-Function knob
- Large transmit/receive indicator
- 3 x programmable front panel function keys
- Up to 100 watts output power
The 32 but high speed floating point DSP (max 3000 MIPS) provides effective cancellation/reduction (DNR) of the random noise that is frequently frustrating in the HF frequencies. Also the AUTO NOTHC (DNF) automatically eliminates the dominant beat tone. The CONTOUR and the APF are very effective receiver noise reduction tools in the HF bands operations. The YAESU original DSP QRM and noise reduction functions are provided.
Yaesu FT 891
- Frequency Range: Tx: 1.8 – 54 MHz (Amateur Bands) Rx: 30 KHz – 56 MHz
- Channel Step: 2/5/10 Hz (SSB, CW), 10/100 Hz (AM,FM)
- Frequency Stability: +/- 0.5 ppm 14 °F to + 122 °F (-10 °C to +50 °C)
- Modes of Emission: A1A (CW), A3E (AM), J3E (LSB, USB), F3E (FM)
- Impedance: 50 Ohms, unbalanced
- Supply Voltage: 13.8VDC +/- 15%, negative ground
- Current Consumption: Rx: 2.0 A (Signal Present) Tx: 23 A
- Operating Tempature Range: 14 °F to ° +122 °F (-10 °C to +50 °C)
- Case Size (WxHxD): 6.1 x 2.0 x 8.6 (155 x 52 x 218 mm) w/o Knobs
- Weight (Approx.): 4.18 lb (1.9 kg)
- Output Power: 100W SSB/CW/FM (AM: 25W)
- Circuit Type: SSB/CW/AM: Triple-conversion Super-heterodyne FM: Double Conversion Super-heterodyne
- Intermediate Frequencies: 1st: 69.450 MHz / 2nd: 450 KHz
- Maximum AF Output: 2.5 W 4 ohmz with 10% THD
- Audio output Impedance: 4 to 16 Ohms (8 Ohms nominal)
- Sensitivity: SSB/CW 0.158uV (1.8 /30 MHz), 0.125uV (50 /54 MHz)
Barnsley, South Yorkshire, UK.
Amateur Radio Sales. HAM Radio Sales.
We are Premier Dealers For Icom, Kenwood & Yaesu.
hamradio-shop is my favourite HAM store! HAM Radio Shop, HAM Radio Shops, Amateur Radio Dealers, Amateur Radio Dealers UK.
Amateur radio Dealers, HAM radio dealers UK .
We are small enough to care and large enough to cope!