Yaesu SP-2000 Extension Speaker LAMCO Barnsley
The SP-2000 is the base station external speaker designed to match theFT-2000/950.
It features a large 4.7 inch speaker along with a three-selection High-Cut and two-selection Low-Cut Audio Filter system.
Selection of the cutoff frequencies may be performed from the front panel of the speaker: 2.4 kHz / 1 kHz / 700 Hz for High Cut and 500/300 Hz for Low-Cut.
A headphone jack on the front panel is post-filtration.
The SP-2000 features dual audio inputs.
- 120mm (4.7″) Speaker with audio response specially tailored for communications and short-wave reception
- High-Cut (SSB) (2.4kHz, 1kHz, 700Hz) and Low-Cut (CW) (500Hz, 300Hz) audio filters, with response selectable from the front panel. (can also select “NORM” for no filtering application)
- Two transceivers can be connected, and individually selected via the Front Panel Input switch (2 Gold Plated Input Jacks on Rear Panel)
- Mute Switch
- Front Panel 1/4″ headphone jack is provided to monitor tone quality and filter adjustment
- Extender Feet
- Gold Plated Line-Out Jack on Rear Panel, that may be used for tape recording or connection to other autio devices.
- Dimensions: 8 x 5.4 x 14 inches (200x135x350mm 2.5)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs